NON-MORNING PEOPLE- I know you can understand........




I am the first to admit that I am not a morning person....... no sir........ not me!  My husband is the opposite..... but he has learned over the years that he can just roll out of bed quietly.. not pull the covers... and definitely don't turn on a light.......... and everything will be okay!  LOL   I am a rather cheerful, outgoing person with a love of life and believe in living life to its fullest....... just as long as that "excitement" starts after I wake up at my own pace.....  ;)

My love is coffee and breakfast!  OMG, there is nothing better than eating breakfast out!  I just hate when they stop serving breakfast at 10:00 a.m!  I live in a community with limited breakfast resources that cater to mostly retirees...... they start serving at 6:00 a.m. and stop at 10:00.   UGH... WHY???    I am especially fond of a great breakfast place that will serve a GREAT bloody mary.. with bacon in it!  I LOVE BACON!!

I enjoy a good Friday night with friends, cocktails, music and fun!  BUT, the best part of all of that is sleeping in on Saturday morning and heading out for breakfast.   But, that plan is often ruined because the timing of breakfast and my sleep schedule don't often get along.

Taco Bell coined the phrase...... Fourth Meal.... to cater to the late night crowd........ I am full support of McDonald's hearing the late night owls plea of breakfast beyond 10:00 a.m.  Cracker Barrel makes a mean breakfast... I love their cheese hashbrowns....... and I certainly love their biscuits...... they just aren't close enough to me to satisfy the need for a "wake up breakfast"..........

All of my "NONMORNINGPEOPLE" will understand what I am saying....... Coffee nice and hot first thing in the morning will get the eyelids open.......... breakfast is the cherry on top!
#coffeeorbust #breakfastofchampions #greenlionrealty #northportrealtor #swfloridaliving

Comments

  1. Breakfast shouldn't happen too early? I agree😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?