Leaded or Unleaded???



I hit the 3:00pm wall and treated myself to a stop at our local Starbucks........ as I stood in line looking at the wide variety of beverages available to me I thought...... how did coffee become so much of a dessert item rather than the jolt of javaliciousness that it is?

The menu ranges from Iced Cinnamon Almondmilk Macchiato, Coconutmilk Caramel Macchiato, Iced Vanilla Mochachino, Lattes, Mochas, Frozen Coffee's, single, double, triple espresso's, french press, black coffee, blanched coffee, coolata, and your plain ole american cup of coffee..... for the busy person that brings in the kiddo's with them...... apple juice, hot chocolate, sweet teas, decaf fraps...... etc etc etc....  there is literally something for everyone!

Now, Starbucks to me is a TREAT!  I am not in the habit of spending $7.00 or more dollars on a coffee.... I am VERY happy with my Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream and sugar.......... and THANK YOU COFFEE GODS for creating the perfect Dunkin Donuts cream and sugar mixture creamer for at home use!  Delish!!  (trust me, try it)  Personally, as a coffee connoisseur... the quick drive through coffees ranked in order of deliciousness is as follows; Dunkin Donuts, Circle K, Ractrack, and then McDonalds.   McDonald's coffee often tastes burned to me........  

Everyone has a favorite, but when did the coffee become such a dessert item... a fashionable treat, a cornucopia of options, a status symbol ranked by the logo on the cup?  Coffee became a patriotic duty to consume after the Boston Tea Party of 1773 by switching from tea to coffee.

Coffee has been the drink of choice for many gatherings, business meetings, early morning run to get the kids to school, the late night coffee after a few cocktails to get your head clear.......  Have you been on an airplane when the coffee is brewing before beverage service?????? That aroma is to die for!!!

I personally cannot start my day without coffee.  Period.  No negotiations here!  I do like my flavored creamer, french vanilla is my favorite.  It just gets the eye lids open and everything seems alright with the world... atleast until I turn on my computer.

What is your javajuice favorite?  You smell the coffee brewing don't you?


#greenlionrealty #northportrealtor #coffeeislife #swfloridaliving #javame


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?