Overcoming the Money Obstacle



Buying Real Estate costs money...... not only are there costs associated with a loan, there are fee's that are not typically included in the loan.  First time home buyers definitely have that look of fear in their eyes when they realize it will cost money out of pocket......... that the uneducated buyer is not prepared for.  That "unknown" can scare them away from the process of owning a home.

How do you overcome this obstacle?  What do you say to a potential client who is looking for their first home?  I know personally............... when I was looking to buy my first home I absolutely freaked out when I figured out the loan didn't cover the incidental costs...... inspections, appraisals... etc.  Let alone the verbiage in the documents scared me out of the transaction.  Looking back... I blame my lender and my Realtor.  We never sat down and discussed what was involved........ we just took off to look at homes that were in my budget.  Now, I see the value of a BUYERS CONSULT.

Talk to them about appraisal fee's.... inspections........ title fee's......... etc etc etc.  A good lender will explain the documents, explain the steps.... and what can be expected.  There are so many unknowns during the home buying process that it can be a scary process......... but with the right agent and lender....... it can be less intimidating and a rather pleasant process.  Purchasing a home is the largest and most important investment in their future a person make. Choosing the right Realtor is just as important.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?