Learning with Shannon Moore!

I am a new Realtor........ new to the industry as in new new... not old new....... but NEW!   I have been fortunate enough to connect with Shannon Moore of Green Lion Realty.. and my education continues.
Once you complete your schooling and pass the exam......... you must prepare for the SCARY STATE EXAM...and then.... pass it!   As I completed those steps I found myself saying......... NOW WHAT? Interview Brokers they said.......... okay??  So, I did.  I knew I wanted to meet Shannon.  I had been following her on Facebook and her message hit home with me.  Meeting Shannon was like meeting a celebrity to me and she welcomed me to The Den!  I am a lioness being molded and educated along the way.  Never have I had such an exciting list of things to do...... Never have I been so sleep deprived while accomplishing my goals...... but..... I am LOVING every minute of it.  I often looked at people who said they loved their jobs as if they were some sort of alien creature.   But, now I understand.  I understand the excitement of accomplishing one more item on my list of things to do..... I understand the power of running your own business all while being part of a team.  Can I say at 46 years old....... I have finally made it.  I am empowered to control my own destiny and with the help of Shannon Moore....... I am going to be a successful Realtor in The DEN.

I have my first client meeting and showing on Monday........... exactly 7 days from starting.   I cannot wait to feel the butterflies in my stomach as we walk through the house......... but most importantly.. I hope my SUPRA KEY WORKS!!!!   I will keep you posted!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?