Day One of Showings!

Today is Wednesday.... and I am halfway through my second week as a Realtor... I love it!  My mentor took me out on showings for a condo on Monday.  We started our day out with approximately 18 condo's to look at..... and we set out nice and early with our client and her Mom.  (by the way...... her Mom is the sweetest little 80 year old firecracker you will ever meet.  I had to pull her away from the nice looking man in his swim trunks when she asked him for his phone number and address... LOL)

The client found a property she REALLY wanted, and said.......... write it up!  YAY!  A dream come true; I was going to write up an offer after 7 days in the business.  WOW!  I even took a picture of my name on the AS IS contract through the MLS.... ha ha....... My mentor laughed when I said "it's like babies first tooth.. you gotta keep these memories"........



#GreenLionRealty #Shannonmoore #lovemyclients

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?