Snowmageddon for the Northerner's........ again...#sorrynotsorry ....



I heard on the news today that the upper East Coast is going to get another dose of SNOWMAGEDDON!

I almost feel bad for them.... almost.  After years of digging out of the snow, school days, downed power lines, no electricity..... and of course the worst of punishments.... no cable...... I made the decision to join the love of my life in sunny Florida.  I hear from people around town this time of year, the reason our population almost triples is due to the snow fall up north.  I don't complain about the additional community members because they add to our local economy by patronizing our tiki bars, restaurants, hotels and my favorite..... buying vacation homes.  

Might I propose purchasing a home in Florida and enjoy our sunshine, beaches and water activities 24/7 and 365 days out of the year.  Just think, no State Taxes!  After living in Maryland myself..... I can appreciate that!   So... come on down... defrost a little........ enjoy the sunshine...... find a treasure or two at the beach.... make new friends....... and call Florida home.  
***shameless plug sorry ..not sorry!

See you at the Beach!!!


#greenlionrealty #northportrealtor #sorrynotsorry #snowmageddon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?