With the hustle bustle of the work week...... the never ending connection to cyberspace...... social media and more sometimes I forget to stop and enjoy the beautiful place I live.  It is winter in Florida... while for some of you that means lots of the white stuff and frigid temperatures in your home states...... my home state enjoys humidity free days and highs on 79 degrees.  This is heaven! 

My eyes were hurting, my neck was getting stiff..... I had been working on the computer most of the day........I needed a break.  The sun and the wind was calling.  It was a top down kind of moment.

Nothing like fresh air and the wind in my hair to bring me back to life!

Don't forget to enjoy what you work for!  Get off your phone, out of your house and enjoy life.... give yourself the break you deserve. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?