Is 6 Inches Long Enough???



Recently I reached the point of no return when it comes to the automatic paper towel dispenser.... I don't know about you, but the mere 6 inches of paper that come out on each swipe is enough to drive me crazy!    I find myself waving my hands like a crazy Jedi.. or a Ninja to get more out!  Come On!

I am an adult......... are these things set for kids?  I don't know who can adequately dry their hands on the minuscule piece of paper that rolls out of that machine....

Are paper towels really that expensive that you have to ration them out?  It is bad enough that I just had to do the automatic water faucet tango to wash my hands in the first place... You know the dance I am talking about... you slide your hand underneath... nothing happens... slide to the right... now slide to the left... everybody clap your hands.... the water tango....

What I want to know is... why they can set that darn auto flusher to go off the moment you reach for toilet paper... but they can't set the other "auto" features to cooperate.  Seriously, for us women... if you could match the speed of light on the auto toilet flusher...... you could cut the wait time down at the sinks in the ladies room by HALF!! 

ANNNNND, there is always that one person....... you know who I am talking about... the one that just tried the sink or the paper towel dispenser before you.......... the one person that just went through utter hell to try and successfully initiate proper hand sanitizing procedures with no success...... but they will watch you try to struggle......... just out of pure spite... or joy... not sure which one it is.    We should have a code ladies... don't be THAT girl!  Help a girl out!!!

Go forth...... follow proper procedures... prevent the spread of germs.... wave your hands like you just don't care......cause it will take a few "waves" to get what you need! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?