The Zombie Apocalypse is Upon Us!!!




Nothing screams health and happiness like a sick person on an airplane!

Have you seen the show Fear the Walking Dead???   The prelude to the Walking Dead series?  The zombie apocalypse starts with a cough on the airplane!

I flew from St Louis to Charlotte, with an extended layover in Charlotte before leaving to Tampa.  I personally don't mind layovers.... it gives me a chance to grab a bite to eat and people watch.  (Which btw is one of my favorite things to do)  I saw everything from a group of Catholic Priests to a yard of butt crack!  Seriously, when is this butt crack obsession going to end???  Pull up your pants!!!

Personally, I don't like to fly.  I am a bit of an anxious flyer...... so I am a little "hyper aware" of my surroundings when flying.  I watch people carefully.... and worry about turbulence.. I hate it!

This particular flight from Charlotte to Tampa was full.  People were a bit grumpy because the flight was delayed about an hour and it was getting to be late at night.  That meant people were impatient... inconsiderate and jockeying for the luggage space in the overhead.  (I learned a long time ago to travel light..... a purse and my lap top are all I need in the cabin.)

We took our seats, had our safety briefing, and the captain took us out to the runway and up into the star filled night.

I put my seat back and closed my eyes.  It was a little bumpy during take off..... not too bad.

Then it started.......... a man, in the row across from me, started coughing as if he were coughing up a lung.  It was the kind of cough that people usually go....... ewwwwwwwwwwww.

I opened my eyes and the first thought I had was............... This is how it ends......... the zombie apocalypse is upon us!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY DON'T CHICKEN BREASTS HAVE NIPPLES?