With the hustle bustle of the work week...... the never ending connection to cyberspace...... social media and more sometimes I forget to stop and enjoy the beautiful place I live. It is winter in Florida... while for some of you that means lots of the white stuff and frigid temperatures in your home states...... my home state enjoys humidity free days and highs on 79 degrees. This is heaven! My eyes were hurting, my neck was getting stiff..... I had been working on the computer most of the day........I needed a break. The sun and the wind was calling. It was a top down kind of moment. Nothing like fresh air and the wind in my hair to bring me back to life! Don't forget to enjoy what you work for! Get off your phone, out of your house and enjoy life.... give yourself the break you deserve.
Popular posts from this blog
NON-MORNING PEOPLE- I know you can understand........
I am the first to admit that I am not a morning person....... no sir........ not me! My husband is the opposite..... but he has learned over the years that he can just roll out of bed quietly.. not pull the covers... and definitely don't turn on a light.......... and everything will be okay! LOL I am a rather cheerful, outgoing person with a love of life and believe in living life to its fullest....... just as long as that "excitement" starts after I wake up at my own pace..... ;) My love is coffee and breakfast! OMG, there is nothing better than eating breakfast out! I just hate when they stop serving breakfast at 10:00 a.m! I live in a community with limited breakfast resources that cater to mostly retirees...... they start serving at 6:00 a.m. and stop at 10:00. UGH... WHY??? I am especially fond of a great breakfast place that will serve a GREAT bloody mary.. with bacon in it! I LOVE BACON!! I enjoy ...
The Courtesy Nod...Don't be RUDE!
Remember the days of RSVP's, returning a phone call after they left a message, picking up the phone to hear the beep of a vm left? Remember when the cell phone would let you know that someone was on the phone when you called them........ so you could leave a message... and they would call you back. Remember the basic etiquette of a response? I have learned that people have become such slackers in the department of phone/text/email etiquette. Not only do people not leave messages...... but they use the "missed call" feature of their phone as proof enough they called and therefore deserve a return call. " Hey, you called me?"... My rule is, no message....... no return call. If it isn't important enough to leave a brief message... it must not have been important to call me. Let's not start talking about FACETIME.... UGH! There should be a proper etiquette about calling someone FACETIME. Don't call before 10:00 a.m. or after 8:00 pm unl...
Comments
Post a Comment